Lightroom CC 2015.10 / 6.10 is now available. The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.10 / 6.10
- Reduced the occurrence of Lightroom panels intermittently appearing black on macOS. See this tech note for more details.
- Lightroom displaying captured time as GMT instead of local lime for videos shot and imported from Apple iPhone 6
- Can’t access Auto Import Settings from the File menu
- Lightroom Color presets missing after update
- Lightroom Slideshow Audio Balance Slider doesn’t completely mute
- Incorrect filename on Export issue
- Erratic cursor movements when working on the point tone curve
- Lightroom Tone Curve points do not move correctly with Wacom stylus
- Tone Curve freezes after several drags
- Lightroom crash when disconnecting device in the Import dialog.
- Thumbnails not displaying for Live photo videos
- Lightroom displaying incorrect dialog message when deleting image from an unsynced collection
Supported Camera & Lens: