Adobe has released version 2015.5.1 for Photoshop CC 2015.5 which fixes several issues.
- Fixed customer submitted crashing issues
- Subtool reverts to primary tool after using keyboard shortcut
- Unable to Export individual layers that are nested in Artboard > Group
- “Rasterize EPS Format” dialogue box doesn’t remember Mode setting
- Embed color profile result reflects whatever it was set last time
- Text accidentally commits when try to transform Paragraph text using bounding box transform handles
- Cursor doesn’t correctly change to Commit cursor to differentiate from Rotate and Move cursor
- Print color is off when using App Manage Color (Mac only)
- Error: “Could not apply the workspace because the file was not found” when opening a file
- Several fixes and improvements for Select and Mask:
- Select and Mask: Command not available on non-pixel layer masks
- Select and Mask: Refine Edge Brush Tool creating artifacts along the brush stroke in mask
- Select and Mask: Redraw corruption (RGB 16bit/32 bit) with Show Original in certain zoom levels (preview mode “black and white”)
- Select and Mask: Using the Refine edge brush on one area of a pre-existing selection may cause certain hard edges in another area to change a few pixel values, especially when the image is in very high resolution
- Select and Mask: Using brush tool with feather 8 or more and zoom level 50 or lower get redraw issue
- Select and Mask: With a selection, the output defaults to selection, even if the previous output setting was a mask
- Select and Mask: Inverting a selection outputs the original selection
- Select and Mask: Crash when double-clicking adjustment mask
- Select and Mask: Program error when image is multi-channel
To get updates
Launch Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
For additional information, see Update Creative Cloud apps.