Photoshop CC 2017 rolls out exciting new features for designers and digital photographers. In the 2017 release of Creative Cloud, you get access to all-new versions of your favorite desktop apps, and you can download them using the Creative Cloud desktop app. To check for application updates, click the gear icon in the Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Check for App Updates.
New in this release of Photoshop CC
- In-app Comprehensive search Photoshop now features powerful search functionality that lets you search across UI elements, documents, Help & learning content, inspiring Stock assets, and much more—all from within a unified dialog. You can search for items right after launching Photoshop or when one or more documents are open.
- Jump-start your creative projectsNow, when you create a document in Photoshop, instead of beginning with a blank canvas, you can choose from a wide variety of templates from Adobe Stock. Templates include stock assets and illustrations that you can build on to complete your project. When you open a template in Photoshop, you can work with it just as you would work with any other Photoshop document (.psd). In addition to templates, you can also create a document by selecting one of the numerous presets available in Photoshop or create your custom sizes. You can also save your own presets for reuse.
- SVG fontsPhotoshop supports SVG fonts and ships with the Trajan Color Concept and the EmojiOne font. SVG fonts provide multiple colors and gradients in a single glyph.
Work with Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview)
- Ability to open PSD files in your Creative Cloud Files directory directly from the Start Screen
- Preference to select a highlight color in the UI: Blueor Gray. Select Preferences > Interface and, under Appearance, choose a Highlight Color.
- New Preview checkbox in the Liquify dialog
- Added ability to hide on-screen widgets in Face-Aware Liquify
Enhanced in this release of Photoshop CC
- Select And Mask workspace
- Face-Aware Liquify
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Properties panel improvements
- New Camera Raw features
- Match Font improvements to include more results from locally installed fonts
- You can now simply click outside a text box to commit text.
- The layer count feature now more accurately represents layer and group contents in the document.
- Improved marquee selection to only select elements on the active art board
- Minimum Radius threshold in the UI is now not enforced when Smart Radius is selected.
- Surface Blur is now up to 10X faster for 16-bit images.
- Improved contrast in the three lightest color themes under Preferences > Interface.
- On computers with AMD graphics processors running Mac OS X 10.11 and later, you can leverage Apple’s Metal graphics acceleration framework for use with the Oil Paint filter. For more information see Oil Paint filter.
- GPano metadata is now preserved when exporting via Export As.
- Design Space (Preview) is no longer available in this version of Photoshop.
- In earlier releases of Photoshop, Cmd/Ctrl+F used to be the keyboard shortcut for reapplying the last-used filter. Beginning with this release, it invokes the Photoshop search experience. If necessary, you can use Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts to reassign keyboard shortcuts.
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) is no longer a supported operating system for this release of Photoshop CC.
Download Link : https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/photoshop