- Model Name: Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM III Lens
- Release Date: August 25, 2016
- Focus Type: Autofocus / Manual
- Format : Full Frame
- Mounts: Canon EF
- Color: Black
- Availability: October 2016
- Price: $ 2199
- Purchase options: B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
*Full weather-resistance for front section of lens requires attaching optical Canon PROTECT filter
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Inner focusing ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
The new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Standard Zoom lens features an improved four-stop image stabilization as well as ghosting and flare reduction with air sphere coating.