- Model Name: Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS USM II
- Release Date: August 25, 2016
- Focus Type: Autofocus / Manual
- Format : Full Frame
- Mounts: Canon EF
- Color: Black
- Availability: Late October 2016
- Price: $1099
- Purchase options: B&H | Adorama | Amazon
- All-new optical design with significant improvements in peripheral brightness
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto.
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
- Circular Aperture (10 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- Highly resistant to dust and water for excellent durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
The new EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens features a large diameter GMO dual surface aspherical lens and ground aspherical lens, f/2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, fluorine coating, improved durability and is dust and water resistant.