- Model Name: Canon EF-M 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 STM
- Release Date: September 15, 2016
- Focus Type: Autofocus / Manual
- Format : APS-C / Crop Sensor
- Mounts: Canon EF-M
- Color: Black
- Availability:November 2016
- Price: $ 500
- Purchase options: Adorama | B&H | Amazon
- Canon’s first EF-M high-zoom power lens covering a broad range of shooting scenes with a high-zoom ratio of up to 8.3x (29–240mm equivalent).
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy portability.
- Optical design helps provide excellent image quality across a broad zoom range comparable to the EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM lens.
- Maximum magnification of 0.31x at focal length 150mm.
- Image Stabilizer effect at up to 4 stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
Covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the graphite EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM from Canonis an 8.3x zoom designed for EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 28.8-240mm equivalent focal length. A sophisticated optical design is employed to maintain a compact, lightweight form factor along with consistent, even illumination and sharpness throughout the zoom range. Benefitting multimedia shooters, an STM stepping AF motor is employed for quick, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance that is especially useful for video applications. An Image Stabilizer is also featured to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for sharper handheld shooting. This also enables Combination IS, when used with the EOS M5 camera, for improved image stabilization while shooting video. A panning feature is also supported with the EOS M5 for more stabilized results when photographing laterally moving subjects.