- Model Name: Canon Macro Twin-Lite MT-26EX-RT Flash
- Release Date: August 29, 2017
- Focus Type: Autofocus / Manual
- Format : Full Frame / APS-C / Crop Sensor
- Color: Black
- Availability: November, 2017
- Price: $989.99
- Purchase options: Adorama | B&H | Amazon
- Detachable Macro Twin Lites with 60° Rotation.
- Maximum Guide Number 85.3 ft./26m* at ISO 100.
- Radio Transmission Wireless Flash Functionality
- Expanded Manual Flash Setting Range (up to 1/512)
- Removable Diffusers Included.
- Dot Matrix-type LCD Panel
- Improved Operability & Durability.
- Improved Focus Assist Lamp
- Full Power Recycling Time Reduced to Approx. 5 Seconds
- Compatible with All Canon EF & EF-S Macro Lenses
- High-speed Sync Supported
To further enhance a photographer’s ability to shoot macro photography, the new Canon Macro Twin-Lite MT-26EX-RT Flash can be the ideal tool. The use of a macro twin-lite allows for a more ideal lighting situation for photographers, and can be adjusted and shifted depending on the direction the photographer would like to control. Detachable macro twin lites can be rotated up to 60 degrees, and features a maximum guide number of 85.3 ft (26 m).
The new Canon Macro Twin-Lite MT-26EX-RT Flash inherits the ease of use and operability of Canon’s latest Speedlite EX series flashes and increased brightness of the focusing lamp compared to previous Canon Macro-Twin Lites. There is also less noise produced from the charging of the lights.
Amazon | Adorama | B&H | DigitalRev