Fujifilm X-T2 Firmware – 1.1.0
- Tether shooting is available by USB connection.
One of the application software below is required to use the tether shooting function.
・Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or newer
・Tether Shooting Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Ver.1.3 or newer
・Tethered Shooting Software HS-V5 Ver.1.3 or newer
- Lock function during shooting mode is added. The update will let users prevent from the unexpected dial/button operation.
- The shutter speed will be displayed in a preview image with the setting of SHUTTER AE OFF, ISO AUTO and Aperture-Priority.
- The phenomenon is fixed that overexposure could happen with the setting of AF-C mode, AF-C PRIORITY SELECTION and FACE DETECTION ON.
- The phenomenon is fixed that AF function doesn’t work well in the tele-photo area with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
- The phenomenon is fixed that hung-up could happen when carrying out SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST of MANUAL SETUP in PC AUTO SAVE SETTING.
- The phenomena is fixed that CH HIGH SPEED BURST (continuous high speed) doesn’t work well with fixed exposure and fixed amount of flash luminescence (TTL-L or flash M mode) while used with FUJIFILM Shoe Mount Flash (excluding EF-X8)
- The phenomenon is fixed that Flash i40 made by Nissin for FUJIFILM doesn’t fire.