- Model name: FUJINON XC 16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS
- Focus Type: Autofocus / Manual
- Format : APS-C / Crop Sensor
- Mounts: Fuji X
- Color: Black & Silver
- Purchase options: B&H | DigitalRev
- A compact and lightweight XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS zoom lens (24mm-76mm equivalent(*6)) is being launched with the X-M1 as a Kit lens and is designed to complement the camera perfectly, covering the focal lengths of 24mm to 76mm(*6). It is ideal for various scene types including indoor shooting, landscapes and snapshots.
- The XC16-50mm lens consists of 12 all-glass elements in 10 groups including 3 aspherical elements and 1 ED element. It features seven round-edged aperture blades, which offers 17 stops in 1/3 EV steps for precise aperture control.
- The use of lightweight lens elements and a high-precision stepping motor has enabled FUJIFILM to deliver high-speed autofocus speeds. Coupled with powerful optical image stabilisation, the lens ensures that you capture all your shutter opportunities.
- The XC16-50mm lens will be available in two colours: Black and Silver.
|Construction||12 elements in 10 groups
(includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
(35mm format equivalent)
|Angle of view||83.2°-31.7°|
|Max. magnification||0.15x (Telephoto)|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)
*distance from camera lens mount flange
|ø62.6mm x 65.2mm(Wide) / 98.3mm(Telephoto)|
*excluding caps and hoods