Do you know your rights as a photographer? Copyright law may seem like a confusing mater. However it’s important to protect yourself and your work. Thats why Photoshelter with help from the experts at the American Society of Media Photographers have created the free The Photographer’s Guide to Copyright to help you on how to protect your images. It will guide you to learn the ins-and-outs of U.S. copyright law, current trends and tips to avoid infringement.
From this guide you’ll learn:
- Find out photographer’s exclusive rights under copyright law
- How to protect yourself and your images
- Tips on how to register your work through the U.S. Copyright Office
- Things to consider before posting your photos to social networks
- Ways to avoid infringement.
Get the free guide here.