Adobe has released Lightroom CC 2015.6 and Lightroom 6.6. The update provides additional camera raw support, lens profile support and bug fixes introduced in earlier releases of Lightroom. Guided Upright feature.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.6 / 6.6
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Leica M-D (Typ 262)
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Panasonic DMC-GX85 (DMC-GX80, DMC-GX7MK2)
Also please note that Lightroom CC 2015.6/6.6 also includes camera matching color profiles for the Pentax 645Z, Pentax K-1, and Pentax K-3 II cameras.
Additional Updates in Lightroom CC 2015.6 / 6.6
- Merge to Panorama and HDR now works with Smart Previews. Previously, Lightroom required the use of original images for the Merge to Panorama or HDR features.
- The Preferences -> Lightroom mobile section now contains a “Pending Sync Activity” section. This area is useful for helping identify any potential issues related to image sync across the Lightroom family of applications (desktop, mobile and web).
Tethered Camera Support for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 1300D / Canon Rebel T6