Nikon Capture NX-D – New Version 1.4.0a ( Windows )
- Added support for the D5 and D500.
- Added an Auto 0 white balance option (available with the D5 and D500 only).
- Added an Auto Retouch Brush Tool to the toolbar.
- The effects of noise reduction are now visible at all zoom ratios.
- Added an Include areas where there is no image data option to the Camera and Lens Corrections > Fisheye tool in the edit list.
- The default image quality for files converted to JPEG using Convert Files has been changed from 60 to 85.
- Added the following preferences:
– Sizes Medium/Small for NEF (RAW) Images
– D1X RAW Default
– Color Space for Color Reproduction
- Fixed the following issues:
– The software would sometimes not install correctly.
– The Open with button and menu option were not available with images created in Capture NX 2.
– Floppy disk drives (FDD) would sometimes be accessed during batch processing.
– The application would sometimes quit unexpectedly if a folder containing images created with non-Nikon cameras was selected.
– The clarity value for Custom Picture Controls would sometimes not be reflected.
– NEF (RAW) photos shot with Df or D4 cameras at low ISO sensitivities (Lo 0.3–Lo 1) would brighten if saved using the Convert File option after white balance was adjusted using the gray point sample tool.
– Some security software would interfere with batch processing.
- The 64-bit edition of Camera Control Pro 2 can now be accessed using the Open with Camera Control Pro 2 option in the File menu.