Nikon KeyMission 360 Firmware – 1.1
- Added support for iOS 10. Users of iOS 10 will also need to upgrade the SnapBridge 360/170 app to the latest version, which supports iOS 10.
- Improved connectivity when pairing with the SnapBridge 360/170 app.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in spherical 360° images not displaying as spherical 360° images when uploaded to Facebook.
- Files recorded using Loop recording are now divided into a maximum of 6 parts rather than 5.
KeyMission 360 : Adorama | B&H | Amazon
KeyMission 170 : Adorama | B&H | Amazon
KeyMission 80 : Adorama | B&H | Amazon
Nikon KeyMission 170 Firmware – 1.1
- Fixed an issue that in rare cases caused the camera to display a message stating that certain memory cards could not be used.
- Fixed as issue that in rare cases caused the camera to stop responding when HDMI cables were connected or disconnected.