Use the KeyMission 360/170 Utility to copy to your computer, view, and edit beautiful spherical 360° panoramas and 170° wide-angle shots taken with Nikon’s KeyMission cameras. You can choose the angle when viewing spherical 360° content shot with the KeyMission 360 and export the footage to create new movies, export cropped images, add simple effects and background tracks, and create movies for upload to YouTube. You can also change settings for cameras connected via USB.
- Image files on the desktop or in other locations can now be copied into the KeyMission 360/170 Utility Folder list and Thumbnail list via drag and drop.
- Discontinued support for OS X 10.9.5.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Changing the aspect ratio would cause the Current picture to flicker briefly.
- Moving the progress bar slider in the Current picture while using the Add background track option in the edit menu would display a frame other than that selected with the slider.