- Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
- Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor devices and newer)
- Ramped zoom rocker control.
- Waveform monitor including in tri-mode histogram.
- White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
- Content Management System for project file naming.
- FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
- Clip favoriting.
- Batch upload to supported share targets.
- Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
- Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
- Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
- Temporal noise reduction up to 1080p resolution. †
(† Available with optional purchase for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus only)
Price : $14.99
FiLMiC Pro for iOS
FiLMiC Pro for Android
- Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
- Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
- Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
- Variable speed zoom.
- Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
- High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
- Slow and fast motion FX options.
- Configurable time lapse Recording.
- Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
- Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
- Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
- Customizable saved personal presets.
- Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
- Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
- Image stabilization.
- Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.Full manual controls with pull capabilities for: Exposure, ISO, Shutter Speed, Focus, ZoomUp to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers 50mbps encoding at 1080p)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus/exposure/reticles/record from your DJI OSMO Mobile.
• COVR lens accessory
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats – AAC, AIFF or PCM
• Auto-sensing audio sampling
• Auto-sensing headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
• Variable microphone positions