Price : $ 348.00
Available at : B&H | Amazon
- Effective illumination of small subjects for macro shooting.
- Powerful White LED with 700 lux/0.3 m luminance.
- Full-ring illumination for shadowless lighting.
- Half-ring illumination for shadows and contrast.
- Continuous illumination allows lighting to be checked at any time.
- Non-step light volume control with dimmer.
- Filter diameter: 49 mm, 55 mm or 62 mm.
This ring light is 4 times more powerful than Sony’s old version. The strength of illumination can varied by a dimmer control from 10% to 100% which helps to lift up the dimension of an object.
|α3500 / α3000||α7R||α7RⅡ|
|α6000||α5100 / α5000||DSC-RX1R|
|DSC-HX400V / HX400|
|Light source||White LED|
|Illumination||Approx. 700 lx (at 0.3 m, MAX mode)|
|Filter diameter||49 / 55 mm|
|Flash separation||Full / Right-half / Left-half|
|Power source||4x AA-size batteries (Alkaline / Ni-MH / Lithium)|
|Battery life Ambient temperature (25°) MAX mode||4x AA-size Sony Alkaline||4x AA-size Sony Ni-MH|
|Up to 40 minutes||Up to 110 minutes|
|Recommended shooting distance||Approx. 0.1 – 1.0 m|
|Power level range||Approx. 10 – 100% with dimmer|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) / weight||Control unit: 64 x 78 x 79 mm (approx., not including protrusions).Ring unit: 124 x 141 x 24 mm (approx., not including protrusions). / 195 g (control unit + ring unit, approx., not including batteries).|
|Supplied accessories||49 / 55 mm adaptor ring, shoe adaptor (ADP-AMA), pouch|