Changes from Version 1.2.2 to 1.2.3
- Added support for the D3400 and COOLPIX W100.
- A Close Filmstrip option is now available in the Viewer Settings for Image Viewer and Full Screen modes.
- You can now make playback controls always visible during movie playback.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lens type for pictures taken with type E lenses mounted on the D4S or earlier Nikon D-SLR cameras to be listed as type G in the camera info display.
- A Movies item has been added to the Options menu giving you the option of selecting Favor frame rate.
Download: ViewNX-i 1.2.3